Diversity and inclusion are core values for many non-profit and public sector organizations. As a leader, do you know how to translate these values into practice?
Leading the Conversation is a four-month training program designed to help leaders build diverse and inclusive organizations – with immediate results.
The program offers practical, solutions-based learning tools and resources to help you implement best practices in recruiting, onboarding and performance management. You can also collaborate and connect with other leaders working on the same challenges.
This program is for you if you are:
- A senior leader in a not-for-profit, government, or other public sector organization
- Responsible for strategy within your organization (e.g., Executive Director, HR Manager, or similar)
- See opportunity in diverse perspectives, and aim to explore, develop and implement a diversity strategy
Leading the Conversation can:
- Help you implement real practices in your organization to shape a diverse and inclusive workplace
- Provide tools and best practices to support inclusive hiring and employee retention
- Deepen your understanding of inclusion and help you build a high performing team