In the GTA, half of our workforce is born outside Canada. You meet professionals who bring a world of international education, contacts and work experience to our local economy. Ensure your leadership has current knowledge of inclusive practices so they can better hire, communicate, collaborate, innovate and resolve conflict. Your business will benefit from their expertise.
“We want to grow into an inclusive workplace that welcomes people of all backgrounds. What can we do?”
With the help of TRIEC Learning, you will develop leading practices for an inclusive workplace.
Start with TRIEC Learning now
- Sign up for an account with TRIEC Campus. It’s free to register for introductory learning tools and resources
- Visit Our initiatives to find out more about our programs
- Read success stories to find out how organizations like yours have already benefited from working with us
Request premium TRIEC Learning programs
- Intercultural Development Inventory (IDI) team building and self-discovery
The IDI® is the only theory-based assessment of intercultural competence. It is rigorously validated and provides an accurate profile of participants’ skills in navigating cultural differences
- Leading the Conversation: Inclusion in Non-profits
Leading the Conversation: Inclusion in Non-profits provides participants with practical tools you can utilize in your organization to recruit, retain and empower top talent
- License and publish any of our learning resources on your corporate Learning Management System
We can also host and manage your learners on TRIEC Campus, creating a custom learning experience for your organization