The TRIEC Campus – www.trieccampus.ca – is an online learning hub designed to support the creation of workplaces inclusive of skilled immigrants.
The resources – including e-learning modules, videos and discussions guides – cover effective communication and team work as well as recruitment, selection and talent management practices to enable effective participation in today’s culturally diverse workplaces.
Who will benefit from using the Campus?
- Leaders setting organizational policy
- HR and training and development professionals developing and implementing diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Managers hiring and leading teams that include skilled immigrants
- Employees working on teams that include skilled immigrants
- Skilled immigrants seeking employment or newly hired in the Canadian workplace
- Employment service providers supporting employers and skilled immigrants
What can the Campus do for you?
Meet business diversity goals
- The TRIEC Campus can help you create and implement changes in your HR practices and measure your progress towards developing a diverse workforce that includes skilled immigrants.
Develop cultural competence
- The Campus is an excellent learning and development tool for all those working or looking to work on culturally diverse teams.
Access and share resources
- The Campus is an easy tool to access and share resources with your colleagues or clients. We welcome partners who have relevant resources to share on the Campus.
To learn more and access the Campus, visit www.trieccampus.ca.