Find out how your organization can benefit from partnering with PINs.
Become a PINs Partner
Are you looking for talent to add to your workforce?
Associations in the PINs program serve over 50,000 members across a wide range of professions. Becoming a partner in the PINs program means you get the opportunity to connect with these members to raise awareness of your organization, and become an employer of choice for immigrant professionals.
Immigrant-serving agencies and other organizations
Do you want to promote your programs and services to immigrant professionals? Do you want to connect your clients to networking opportunities?
The PINs program offers organizations a platform to promote your programs and services to a wide pool of immigrant professionals. Joining an association also offers your clients opportunities to network and access resources shared by these associations.
In order to participate in the PINs program, your organization must:
- Operate in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) or offer services available to residents in the GTA
- Be interested in collaboration and partnership opportunities with PINs associations
- Provide information, programs and services or connections to employment or career advancement opportunities that help
- immigrants achieve their employment goals; or
- Provide resources and support to build the capacity and profile of PINs associations and their leaders