MOHANDES provides a medium for its members to connect with other skilled professionals and volunteers who are keen to add value to our community. MOHANDES promises an interesting overview of feature articles, community accomplishments, learning topics, and activity updates each month through its website and planned events.
The MOHANDES BOD and administration Team and Working Group members are volunteer professionals who have worked together to take our professional community to new heights in its relatively long life since 1988.
Mohandes holds monthly gathering and invites top scientists and professionals worldwide to hold presentations on various technical/engineering related topics. Mohandes also holds several workshops and information sessions for newcomers (Newcomers Information Session /NIS) in order to assist newcomer engineer and professionals in their quest to adapt their skill set into the Canadian job market in collaboration with various associations including:
- Professional Engineers Ontario (PEO)
- Ontario Society of Professional Engineers (OSPE)
- Newcomer Employment Services – a program of JVS Toronto
- Mohandes also holds various social events every year including:
- Yalda Gala Night (Dinner, Dance & Entertainment);
- Norouz Gala Party (Dinner, Dance & Entertainment);
- Summer Boat Cruise (Dinner & Dance);
- Summer Picnic
- Weekly Sport Activities
MOHANDES is actively involved in upgrading services and providing a coordinating point for community information. Some highlights of Membership benefits are as follows:
- Access to exclusive membership area on MOHANDES website which includes all previous Seminar Presentation files
- Free Mohandes Sport Events such as Volleyball ($10 for non-members)
- Free monthly gatherings for members ($10 for non-members)
- Members Forum to exchange information and most effectively network
- Up to 50% discount is provided for members on major events.