Do you know a Champion of Immigrant Employment? Are you one?
Apply or submit a nomination for a TRIEC Immigrant Success Award, sponsored by RBC.
Nominations are now open for the TRIEC IS Award: RBC Champions of Immigrant Success. Up to four winners will be selected for:
- their extraordinary leadership in immigrant employment;
- the positive impact of their work on both skilled immigrants in the GTA and their own or other businesses; and
- the sustainability of their initiative(s).
Individuals and organizations are eligible for this award. You may nominate yourself, your organization or another individual or organization. Click here for more information, including the short online nomination form. The deadline has been extended to January 15, 2014.
Why submit? Winners will…
- Stand out as a Champion and/or an ‘Employer of Choice’ for the Toronto Region’s diverse and highly skilled talent pool
- Be recognized in the media and among GTA business and community leaders
- Provide a point of pride for your staff and stakeholders
“The award has shone a light on the best practices we’ve implemented at Questrade and has been instrumental in promoting the great things we do. It has made everyone so proud to be a part of a socially responsible company.” Zuleika Sgro, Talent Manager and HR Business Partner at Questrade and Past Winner of a TRIEC Immigrant Success Award.
TRIEC’s Immigrant Success Awards are sponsored by RBC with media partners Canadian HR Reporter, CBC Toronto and the Toronto Star. For more information, click here.