The Toronto Region Immigrant Employment Council and The Conference Board of Canada would like to invite you and your colleagues to attend the Canadian Immigration Summit 2016: Creating Tomorrow’s Immigration System on April 4-5, 2016 in Ottawa at a reduced price.
Leading representatives from government, business, education, not for profits, and immigrant serving organizations will convene to discuss why immigration matters more than ever to Canada’s social and economic prosperity.
Join us on April 4-5, 2016 at the Fairmont Château Laurier in Ottawa for this major two-day event.
- The Hon. Lena M. Metlege Diab, Minister of Immigration, Government of Nova Scotia
- His Excellency Nicolas Chapuis, Ambassador of France to Canada, Embassy of France
- Ratna Omidvar, Executive Director of the Global Diversity Exchange, Ryerson University
- Morton Beiser, Principal Investigator, New Canadian Children and Youth Study and Recipient, Order of Canada
- Stephen Green, Partner, Green and Spiegel LLP
- Nick Noorani, Managing Partner, Prepare for Canada
- Colin Singer, Founding Director, Canadian Citizenship and Immigration Resource Centre (CCIR) Inc.
The Canadian Immigration Summit is a chance to gather with leading representatives to discuss pertinent issues, access the latest strategies in attraction and integration, engage with immigration champions, and build new partnerships for success.
Register at the reduced fee of $795 when you quote Rebate Code PRM11 when you register. Please note that the Conference Board also offers registration fees for not-for-profit rates. The above mentioned rates apply to non-registered delegates only.
If you have any questions about registration or the program, please contact Emily Hayward at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-526-3090 ext. 393.