Future-Proof Your Organization By Supercharging Your Talent Mobility Strategy.
Partner with TRIEC and find your next great hire internally with the Career Advancement for Immigrant Professionals program.
What is the Career Advancement for Immigrant Professionals program?
The best companies build a culture of inclusive talent mobility. As an employer, you’re constantly seeking the best talent to compete in a global economy. Immigrant professionals can fill your gaps as they offer extensive skills, experiences and education.
The Career Advancement for Immigrant Professionals program supports employers with their internal talent mobility strategy. Customized employee career development interventions are executed using a guided learning format.
The program helps employers to retain and advance their existing newcomer talent, while also providing immigrant professionals with the opportunity to realize their full potential.
A dedicated project team will work with you to craft a customized program that serves your specific talent needs and business objectives.
Unlike most options currently in the market that focus on sourcing talent, this program supports employers by helping managers assess their existing workforce to identify talent opportunities.
During a hands-on talent management process, participants (performance managers and immigrant professional employees) benefit from practical advice and training that they can immediately apply on the job.
Who is the program for?
Medium to large employers from private, public, and not-for-profit sectors that are ready to:
- Assess their internal talent landscape
- Work with employees to determine career advancement goals and collaboratively author career pathways
- Uncover internal talent options for hard-to-fill positions
- Facilitate vertical or lateral career movements within one year of program completion
- Equip managers with inclusive leadership skills, knowledge, and tools to better identify and leverage the expertise and experience of immigrant professionals
Why choose the Career Advancement for Immigrant Professionals program?
- To enhance your talent mobility strategy to meet current or future talent needs
- To build on talent management practices and tools, and improve inclusive leadership skills for managers
- To reduce recruitment costs through employee retention, and increase newcomer employees’ access to networking and mentoring opportunities
- To build employee loyalty by advancing diverse employee groups, all the while enhancing your ‘Employer of Choice’ brand
There is no cost to participate in the program.
Senior Project Manager
Rachel Crowe brings over 20 years of experience in intercultural competence training and adult education to the project. She is also the lead facilitator and instructional designer for TRIEC’s Certificate in Inclusive Leadership program. She is experienced in supporting organizations with taking a strategic and systemic approach to diversity, equity and inclusion change. Rachel holds a Masters in Communication and Culture with a focus on intercultural communication. She has worked in finance, higher education, and not-for-profit sectors.
Manager, Evaluation & Project Support
Miki Itano Boase has over 10 years of research experience in academia and not-for-profit organizations in Japan and Canada. In her work, she has primarily focussed on policy and service development for vulnerable people. She has more than two years of evaluation experience for workforce development and skills training for underrepresented groups with equity, and inclusive lens. Miki Itano Boase holds a Master of Social Work and Ph.D. in Social Work. e learning via Moodle platform, survey tool designing, and data analysis and reporting. Monamee has a CAPM® certification and a Master of Management degree from the University of South Australia.
Ready to supercharge your talent mobility strategy?