Applications are now being accepted for TRIEC’s third annual Immigrant Success (IS) Awards. The deadline for entry is November 14, 2008.
The IS Awards recognize inclusive employers and outstanding individuals in the Toronto Region that help to bring skilled immigrants into the workforce.
RBC Best Immigrant Employer Award
Canadian HR Reporter Individual Achievement Award
Toronto Star Immigrant Champion Award
CBC Toronto Business Leadership Award
Winners will receive:
- Public recognition at the IS Awards ceremony
- Profile through IS Awards web site and marketing materials
- Hand-crafted IS Awards sculpture
Other benefits may include:
- Opportunities for local and national media coverage
- Complimentary HR consultation and toolkit on hiring skilled immigrants
- Future speaking opportunities through TRIEC programs and events
Make sure you apply or nominate someone you know for a 2008 IS Award!
Find out more. > Go