Over 70 organizations have already come on board to support the better integration of skilled immigrants in the Toronto Region.
By joining the Council, your organization receives:
- Recognition on TRIEC website and appropriate publications
- Invitation to TRIEC events
- Inclusion in consultations and idea development
- Opportunity for demonstrated leadership in an area of importance to the Toronto Region
The roles and responsibilities of Council membership include:
- Institutional support: participation in TRIEC programs and initiatives where applicable
- Ambassador: publicly endorse the objectives of TRIEC
- Champion: able and willing to open doors to networks
- Advisor: sounding board for new directions and activities
Contact us to learn more about why and how your organization can join us.