Ryerson University, Student Campus Centre
Mentoring Journeys 2009 is a conference presented by Ryerson University’s Tri-Mentoring Program that provides mentoring professionals an opportunity to come together, exchange ideas and explore future possibilities in mentoring.
This two-day conference is designed to:
- Illustrate and share, through experiences or cases, best practices, challenges and successes in mentoring
- Develop frameworks for developing mentoring services and activities that foster a culture of inclusiveness
- Build partnerships with other organizations and expand mentoring networks to explore innovative approaches to mentoring
- Provide professional development opportunities and offer practical tools for mentoring staff and coordinators
Who Should Attend?
- Mentoring programs within post-secondary institutions
- Mentoring community groups
- Mentoring programs within private organizations
- Professional organizations
- Government organizations
- School Boards
- Individuals who are engaged in mentoring activities
- Innovative Approaches to Mentoring
- First Generation Mentoring Initiatives
- Culturally Diverse Mentoring and Learning
- Mentoring Through Transitions
- From Peer Mentoring to Professional Mentoring
More information can be found at www.ryerson.ca/trimentoring by clicking on the Mentoring Journeys 2009 logo, or by contacting the Mentoring Journeys 2009 Conference Team at (416) 979-5000 Ext. 6634 or firstname.lastname@example.org.