Connect with other associations and organizations in the GTA to leverage your strengths and build capacity. Associations in the PINs network are volunteer-led, member-based organizations with an employment focus run by and for skilled immigrants.
Become a PINs Association
Why join the PINs network?
By joining PINs, you can:
- Build your association’s profile among immigrant professionals, employers and key stakeholders
- Connect with other associations to build capacity and share ideas and expertise
- Access resources to help run your association and support your members
- Connect with employers and other organizations that support immigrant professionals in their career
- Represent your association and serve as an expert on immigrant employment at policy consultations and in the media
We also regularly host capacity-building workshops for associations, providing them with useful resources and support. Check out our past events to find out more about the resources shared.
In order to participate in the PINs network, your association must:
- Operate in the Greater Toronto Area
- Be a volunteer-run, member-based association
- Have established leadership with articulated mission and objectives
- Be immigrant-led – Immigrant professionals should comprise majority of leadership on the board and executive team(s)
- Have an employment focus – A primary objective of the association or network is to help immigrants achieve their professional goals